Eugene J. Kucinski is a skilled law clerk at Mitcheson & Lee LLP. He graduated from the University of Massachusetts-Amherst where he earned his BA in Political Science and minored in Anthropology. Eugene’s desire to practically expand on his interests in journalism and political theory led him to the field of law where he can apply principles of equity and fairness on behalf of real people.
After college, Mr. Kucinski worked at a law firm for a year and a half before he received a scholarship offer from New England Law | Boston. He joined Mitcheson & Lee, LLP after his first year of law school and interned at the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection during the fall of 2018.
Eugene J. Kucinski has a diverse legal background, having worked in both the public and private sectors. He has held positions covering housing and real-estate, environmental, and personal injury law. He grew up in a rural town in Northwestern New Jersey, where he spent a lot of time outdoors. He is an avid hiker, backpacker, kayaker, skier, and snowboarder. Eugene also enjoys traveling, camping, and playing guitar.
- High Point High School in Wantage, New Jersey
- University of Massachusetts-Amherst
- New England Law | Boston
- President of the Environmental Law Society at New England Law | Boston
- Dean’s list each semester of law school
- Clerk for Judge Amy Blake at the Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Several articles published as a writer for the Daily Hampshire Gazette in Northampton, MA
- Assisted attorney Garrett Lee on the MCLE Massachusetts Tort Law Manual