Garrett D. Lee is a personal injury trial lawyer in Boston who has obtained substantial compensation for victims of injury through settlements and trial verdicts. He has a winning record trying cases in the Superior Court, District Court, and Housing Court. Garrett is the author of “Preparation of a Plaintiff’s Case” for the Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education Tort Law Manual. He is also the current co-chair of the Tort and Insurance Law Section for the Boston Bar Association. Garrett is a frequent speaker on the topics of personal injury law and small firm practice management. He concentrates his practice on cases involving auto accidents, slip-and-falls, product liability, animal attacks, medical malpractice, and wrongful death cases.
Hands-On Attention Through Every Stage of the Case
Garrett takes point on every case he handles, leading the way through every stage of litigation from discovery to a jury trial. His clients always know who is working on their case and are regularly updated on new developments. His commitment to clients and record of outstanding case results have earned him recognition as a “Rising Star” by New England Super Lawyers Magazine and Boston Magazine for seven consecutive years. He also maintains a 10 out of 10 ratings on the trusted attorney-rating website Avvo and was selected as one of the Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers.
Whether a case can be negotiated through settlement or needs to be won in a jury trial, Garrett is prepared to go the extra mile to fight for what his clients deserve.
Other Legal Work & Professional Associations
A well-known name in Boston’s Chinatown, Garrett is often called on to assist Chinese and Chinese-speaking clients in accidents and personal injury issues. He is also co-chair of the Insurance and Tort Litigation Section of the Boston Bar Association. Garrett also serves on the Northeastern University School of Law Alumni Board of Directors, the Steering Committee for Solo and Small Firm Section of the Boston Bar Association, Co-Chair for the Northeastern University School of Law Boston Regional Alumni Chapter, and Director of the Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts. Garrett is the author of “Preparing a Plaintiff’s Case” for the Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Tort Law Manual.
Garrett was raised in Weston, Massachusetts, and currently resides in Belmont with his wife and two children.
- B.A., University of Michigan
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court (MA)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- BNI Platinum Chapter- Boston
- Co-chair – Insurance and Tort Litigation Section, Boston Bar Association (2019-present)
- Co-chair – Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice Section, Boston Bar Association (2019)
- Co-chair – Northeastern University School of Law Boston Regional Alumni Chapter (2016-present)
- Director – Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts (2017-present)
- Director – Northeastern University School of Law Alumni Association (2017-present)
- President – BNI Platinum, Boston (2017-2018)
- “Preparation of a Plaintiff’s Case,” Massachusetts Continuing Legal Education, Tort Law Manual – 2019