Luke Mitcheson has been representing seriously injured clients since 2012. Prior to starting his personal injury practice, Luke worked for a large defense firm in Boston where he gained critical insight into the workings of the insurance defense world. Now, as a plaintiff's attorney, Luke uses this insider's knowledge to his clients' advantage, helping them obtain the full and fair compensation they deserve.
Luke has been recognized by Massachusetts Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in the field of personal injury law every year since 2015, honor is given to just 2.5% of lawyers in the state. He has a perfect rating of 10 on the lawyer review site Avvo and was selected as one of the Top 25 Motor Vehicle Trial Lawyers by the National Trial Lawyers for his superior qualifications, trial results, and leadership.
An untiring advocate for motor vehicle and bicycle safety, Luke is committed to Vision Zero Boston whose goal is to eliminate fatal and serious traffic crashes in the city of Boston by 2030. Luke is also an avid cyclist and logged over 1,000 miles in 2019 commuting to work by bicycle.
Luke serves as the President of the Board of Trustees at the Waldorf School of Lexington. He also sits on the Steering Committee for the Solo & Small Firm Section of the Boston Bar Association.
Born in London, England, and raised in Winchester, Massachusetts, Luke now lives in Lincoln with his wife and two sons.
- B.A., St. John's College (NM)
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- The Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court (Massachusetts)
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- American Association for Justice
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- Boston Bar Association
- Steering Committee for the Solo & Small Firm Section of the Boston Bar Association
- President of the Board of Trustees at the Waldorf School of Lexington