Attorney Jason Chan is a partner at Seed, Chan & Associates, and serves as Of Counsel at Mitcheson & Lee LLP. He has first-chaired over 100 jury trials. In addition to handling personal injury matters, Jason’s practice specializes in felony cases including human trafficking, drug trafficking, firearm charges, sexual assault, assault and battery, and other types of criminal charges. Jason is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, and he is available for cases in Worcester, Suffolk, Norfolk, and Middlesex counties.
Jason graduated summa cum laude from Northeastern University with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science and Psychology. He then went on to attend the New England School of Law where he served as Editor-In-Chief for the New England Journal of International and Comparative Law. Jason also had his comparative paper published in the spring 2007 edition of the journal.
Jason serves on the board of the Asian American Lawyers of Massachusetts Board. He is also a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, Boston Bar Association, and the Worcester County Bar Association.
- B.A., Northeastern University
summa cum laude
- J.D., New England School of Law
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- United States District Court (MA)
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester Country Bar Association
- Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts
- Board Member – Asian American Lawyers Association of Massachusetts